INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
This site collects your information in two ways:
1. When you voluntarily submit a contact form. By giving me such information, you will consent to my using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
2. When you visit my site, some information about your device is automatically collected by Google Analytics. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, time zone, pages visited, browser type, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Visit How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps to learn more.
Additionally, as you browse the apexcaninetraining.com, I collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to apexcaninetraining.com, and information about how you interact with the Site. This automatically-collected information is referred to as “Device Information.”
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Third-party partners may create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – I accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I share your Personal Information with third parties to help me use your Personal Information, as described above. I use Google Analytics to help me understand how my customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. [JM1] [JM2] You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.